We had an extremely passionate discussion in our April 2020 meeting on Application Security with an extremely dedicated and passionate panelists and application security leaders.
Our panelists took us through the various debates on importance of security standards, application penetration testing, security as a software development lifecycles, and processes.
If you missed our spirited session, catch the replay below.
Our next virtual chapter meeting will be Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 11:45am.
- Richard Greenberg, Moderator, ISSA-LA President
- Andrew van der Stock, Current co-lead of the OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Application Security Verification Standard
- Holly Grace Williams Technical Director at Secarma Ltd
- Jack Mannino, Chief Executive Officer at nVisium
- Jim Manico, Founder, Secure Coding Instructor at Manicode Security
- John Steven, Chief Technology Officer at ZeroNorth
- Simon Bennetts , Security Automation Engineer at Mozilla, OWASP ZAP Project Lead
- Tony UcedaVélez, CEO & Founder-VerSprite, Author of Risk Centric Threat Modeling & PASTA Methodology